Let’s embark on a small rowboat to explore the less travelled corners of the mystic Ninh Binh and discover together why the region is one of the national treasures. Some scenic cycling is also included on the menu!
Often referred to as “Inland Ha Long Bay”, the area of Tam Coc and Hoa Lu is characterized by a limestone geology that gives rise to the towering karst formations that make this picturesque area so unique.
Meals: breakfast, lunch | Accommodation: not included
We will be picked up in our hotel in Hanoi by our guide and driver and head to Green Ninh Binh (the drive should take us less than 2 hours). Upon arrival, we will hop on our bicycles for an easy-paced ride to a local pier where we will board a rowing sampan for about one hour, sailing though the less travelled canals of the region, whose beauty has nothing to envy the busiest ones. We will be sailing through caves and along the border with the spectacular natural site of Trang An.
Afterwards, we will continue our cycling route through the scenic rural landscapes in Tam Coc, having a chance to get a closer look to the villages’ rural life and if we wish, we can also make a stop en-route to help a local farmer in his daily work. A home-made lunch will be served at one of the village’s houses.
Before heading back to Hanoi, we will collect our luggage from the lodge and visit the temples of the ancient imperial capital in Hoa Lu. We will arrive in the Vietnamese capital around 5:00 pm.
If you prefer not to cycle, please inform your Handspan travel consultant so that we can customize your itinerary to meet your preferences.
|Group size||Price per person|
|2 pax||USD 89
* Fixed prices in USD. Prices in VND are subject to currency fluctuations upon making the trip reservation.
* Prices valid till 31 December 2019 for the ready-to-book adventure outlined on this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our production team and that includes the best of the destination (highlights and some lesser known assets as well!). Our travel consultants will also be glad to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and travel-style.
* Would you like to adapt the itinerary, accommodation, length of the trip or any activity as per your needs and preferences? Then just forward us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Special prices for groups of more than 2 people, children and the possibility to connect the tour with other stages of your trip around Indochina by contacting us.
* A private trip for a solo traveller is also available with a surcharge.