This half day cycling takes you to Bat Trang - a premier ceramics centre of Vietnam. It’s about 12km east of Hanoi and road runs alongside the river. There’re chances to cycle across riverside orchards and vegetables garden, another facet of Hanoi
Meals: not any | Accommodation: not included
8:00 AM - You are picked up at your hotel by the guide and hop in a taxi to our bicycles storage. We get the bikes, cross the dyke road and start riding on a piece of History: the Long Bien Bridge. Over the bridge, we head south and quickly get off the main roads. It is a bit over an hour and half cycling along the Red River on a small path across vegetable garden and orchards. You will have a chance to witness daily life of Hanoi’s farmers and to learn a bit more about their products and practices.
We then arrive in Bat Trang village. This ancient riverside village was slowly swallowed by Hanoi’s expansion but its ancestral art remained: ceramic. We will stroll around to visit workshops where are produced most of the ceramics you may find in Hanoi.
11:00 - Make your way back to Hanoi.
Option 1: Cycle all the way back to city centre along riverside. Drop off bicycles at our storage then taxi to your hotel. Trip ends at around 14:00
Option 2: Leave your bicycles with our truck, you take a public bus for getting back to the city centre. It’s a real local experience but can be a cramped sometimes. Trip ends at your hotel around 12:30
|Group Size||Price per person|
USD 50 [vnd 1155 000]
* Fixed prices in USD. Prices in VND are subject to currency fluctuations upon making the trip reservation.
* Prices valid till 30 December 2019 for the ready-to-book adventure outlined on this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our production team and that includes the best of the destination (highlights and some lesser known assets as well!). Our travel consultants will also be glad to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and travel-style.
* Would you like to adapt the itinerary, accommodation, length of the trip or any activity as per your needs and preferences? Then just forward us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Special prices for groups of more than 2 people and the possibility to connect the tour with other stages of your trip around Indochina, by contacting us.
* A private trip for a solo traveller is also available with a surcharge.