The drive from Hue to Hoi An over the Hai Van Pass is considered one of the most spectacular ones in Vietnam, a highlight for photographers travelling along the country.
Whereas most visitors speed up to link both destinations, we offer you the chance to discover some lesser known natural and cultural gems that can be found right on our way.
Meals: lunch | Accommodation: not included
Our guide will meet us in our hotel at 9:00 am to head to Thanh Thuy, picturesque village famous for its 200 years-old Thanh Toan bridge. In order to get a glimpse of Hue’s rural life, we will take a walk till the village’s museum, where we will be able to learn a bit about some curious local farming tools and techniques.
Afterwards, we will drive to Danang via the awe-inspiring Hai Van Pass. Get ready to go through a truly beautiful coastal road! The views from the top are simply excellent; we should be able to see Lang Co beach, the Laguna far below and Danang spreading out in the south. We will understand why this is considered the prettiest road in the country.
Once in Danang, we will have time before lunch to visit the Museum of Cham sculpture, a great way to learn more about the mystical Cham culture. Later in the afternoon, we make a stop en-route at the Marble Mountains before settling down at our address in Hoi An.
|Group size||Price per person|
|2 pax||USD 65
[vnd 1 510 000]
* Fixed prices in USD. Prices in VND are subject to currency fluctuations upon making the trip reservation.
* Prices valid till 31 December 2019 for the ready-to-book adventure outlined on this detailed program. Our travel consultants will also be glad to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and travel-style.
* Would you like to adapt the itinerary, accommodation, length of the trip or any activity as per your needs and preferences? Then just forward us your comments at email@example.com.
* Special prices for groups of more than 2 people, children and the possibility to connect the tour with other stages of your trip around Indochina by contacting us.
* A private trip for a solo traveller is also available with a surcharge.