With thousands of gorgeous limestone mountains and cliffs jutting from its calm waters, Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the world's most spectacular natural wonders. Indochina Sails is a traditional junk built of aromatic wood and other special materials, and is the perfect vessel for exploring this magnificent seascape.
Meal: Lunch & Dinner | Accommodation: Indochina Sails Junk
9:00 am – shuttle bus pick up from your hotel (in the city centre)
We then leave Hanoi for a 2.5 hours drive to Ha Long city with a short break en-route. Upon your arrival at Tuan Chau harbor, you’ll embark the Indochina Sails cruise, be welcome by the crew and have a quick briefing for comprehensive safety and cruise itinerary before check-in.
13:00 – A multi-course Vietnamese lunch is serving on board (any and all dietary needs will be catered to) and the boat sets off to the most beautiful part of the bay while). The cruise itinerary takes you hundreds of sheer limestone islets and includes a visit to one of the most famous caves in the Bay, followed by onboard cooking demonstration.
After dinner, some evening activities include: Happy Hour! Board games like cards or Parcheesi are available; also everyone can try their luck at squid fishing on the boat with help from the crew.
Meal: Brunch | Accommodation: Not included
The next morning coffee, tea and breakfast pastries are on offer from 6:45. Tai Chi lessons are led by our tai chi master at 7:00.
7:45 – a tender transfer you from to Titov island. Weather permitting, you’ll be able to swim, fish, and climb a hill (not a mountain!) for an overview of the Bay’s remarkable seascape.
Back on board it’s time for final packing and freshening up before enjoying a full breakfast buffet, including traditional Vietnamese Noodles (Pho). After breakfast guests may relax in the dining room and lounge or on the deck enjoying the last Bay view before disembarkation at 11:00am.
11:00 - 11:30 – our shuttle bus pick up and brings you back to Hanoi. Trip ends at around 14:30.
|Validity||Cabin category||PRICE PER PERSON
Based on twin-share
|1 May – 30 Sep 19||Superior||USD 210
[vnd 4893 000]
[vnd 3098 900]
[vnd 5592 000]
[vnd 2935 800]
|1 Jan – 31 Dec 19
[vnd 5452 200]
[vnd 3098 900]
[vnd 6291 000]
[vnd 3634 800]
* Fixed prices in USD. Prices in VND are subject to currency fluctuations upon making the trip reservation.
* Single supplement: to be applied for those who travel with others but require a single room for her/himself.
* Prices valid till 31 December 2019 for the ready-to-book adventure outlined on this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our production team and that includes the best of the destination (highlights and some lesser known assets as well!). Our travel consultants will also be glad to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and travel-style.
* Would you like to adapt the itinerary, accommodation, length of the trip or any activity as per your needs and preferences? Then just forward us your comments at email@example.com.
* Special prices for groups of more than 2 people, children and the possibility to connect the tour with other stages of your trip around Indochina by contacting us.