Enjoy a fun, varied day out in Phong Nha with your own bicycles. The riding route takes you through spectacular landscape of limestone mountain and traditional villages. If you are a bit caved out, feel like some fresh air and light exercise, and would like to meet and see fascinating local people and learn of their culture, hop on your bikes and off go we!
• Landscape of limestone mountain
• Meet local people in their own field and villages
• Taste Phong Nha authentic food
Meals: lunch | Accommodation: not included
08:00 to 08:30 AM - pick up from your address (in Phong Nha town) to our bike storage to select your bikes and tour briefing.
08:45 AM – Hop on your bikes, we start cycle along Son river to reach to Bong Lai valley, en-route there’re plenty opportunities to join local farmers in their daily work on rice paddies or peanut fields. We’ll also stop at a local rice wine shop which is known as the best in the area. Learn how to make rice wine, taste some if you wish to (but please keep in mind we keep cycling after that) Our morning ends up with some cycling on unpaved roads paths to the Pub with cold beer for your refreshment. Lunch with local specialities (roasted chicken with peanut sauce or with pork cooked in bamboo). Free until time to cycle back the town via the paths that are off the beaten track. Trip ends in Phong Nha at around 16:00.
Cycling distance: 20-25 km; mostly on village roads
|Group size||2 pax|
|Price per person||US$ 45
[vnd 1013 000]
* The tour is closed down in Oct and Nov (flooding season in Phong Nha)
* The tour is do-able for children from 9 years old upwards, child-bikes are available upon request, for better arrangement, please contact our travel consultant at email@example.com