An unforgettable wander through Hoi An’s hidden alleys and vibrant market that will lead us to discover the unique gastronomy of the city, followed by an idyllic cruise on a traditional wooden boat along the gorgeous Thu Bon river while the sun sets over the magical Lantern Town.
Join us for another genuine proposal that will allow us to understand that Hoi An’s heritage is not limited to its sublime ancient architecture.
Meals: street-food wandering | Accommmodation: not included
We will leave our hotel around 3:00 pm with good appetite, since a lot of tasty street-food will be awaiting us. We will go through the central markets and tiny alleys, meeting different vendors at hidden food stalls where the most delicious fresh local specialties are served. The variety will be impressively wide; therefore, it may be interesting for us to have an exploration walk first on each different area so that we can choose afterwards the dishes and snacks that we would like to try. The colorful panorama and the delightful smells will help to whet our appetite.
With our belly well satisfied, we will then head to the a pier where we will get on a traditional wooden boat for our cruise on Hoi An River at the perfect time of day, when the sun will be setting over the UNESCO Ancient town.
|Group size||Price per person|
|2 pax||USD 47
[vnd 1 090 000]
* Fixed prices in USD. Prices in VND are subject to currency fluctuations upon making the trip reservation.
* Prices valid till 31 December 2019 for the ready-to-book adventure outlined on this detailed program. Our travel consultants will also be glad to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and travel-style.
* Would you like to adapt the itinerary, accommodation, length of the trip or any activity as per your needs and preferences? Then just forward us your comments at email@example.com.
* Special prices for groups of more than 2 people, children and the possibility to connect the tour with other stages of your trip around Indochina by contacting us.
* A private trip for a solo traveller is also available with a surcharge.