Located 160km south of Hanoi, Cuc Phuong National Park is home to rare and endangered mammals including leopards, langurs, birds and butterflies. The park is also well known for its Endangered Primate Rescue Center that is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, and conservation of the endangered primates in Vietnam. Visit the park and veer off to Ninh Binh region, also known as the Halong bay on land.
Meals: lunch and dinner | Accommodation: Chez Loan (or similar), Tam Coc
7:30 AM - depart from your hotel for a morning drive takes you to Cuc Phuong, the oldest National Park in Vietnam. Stop and visit the renowned Endangered Primate Rescue Centre to see some of the rarest apes and monkeys in the world and learn about the conservation efforts to save them.
After lunch, a quick transfer takes you the park centre with a stop en-route at the Cave of Prehistoric Man. In the afternoon, you’ll wander through a subtropical forest, rich in flora and fauna with thousand-year-old trees draped in vines. Around 15:30, we drive out of the park to Tam Coc region, the so-called Inland Halong. We check-in at our accommodation in Tam Coc. Dinner and overnight on site.
Meals: breakfast and lunch | Accommodation: not included
After breakfast, we collect our bicycles and head to a small pier nearby and embark on a traditional hand-rowed sampan. We venture for about one hour on a less traveled canal of the region. It goes through caves and along the border with the natural site of Trang An.
We’ll then continue to explore Tam Coc area at easy pace with several stops en-route, to witness the daily life and different agricultural scenes upon the season and also spend time to join a local farmer in his daily work.
A late lunch will be served at one of the village house. We’ll then set off for Hoa Lu – the ancient imperial capital. Let’s learn about pieces of Vietnam History before we drive back to Hanoi. Arrival can be expected about 5pm.
|Group size||Price per person||Single supplement|
|2 pax||USD 222
[vnd 5155 000]
[vnd 770 000]
* Fixed prices in USD. Prices in VND are subject to currency fluctuations upon making the trip reservation.
* Single supplement: to be applied for those who travel with others but require a single room for her/himself.
* Prices valid till 31 December 2019 for the ready-to-book adventure outlined on this detailed program which has been handcrafted by our production team and that includes the best of the destination (highlights and some lesser known assets as well!). Our travel consultants will also be glad to customize this journey to suit your specific interests and travel-style.
* Would you like to adapt the itinerary, accommodation, length of the trip or any activity as per your needs and preferences? Then just forward us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Special prices for groups of more than 2 people, children and the possibility to connect the tour with other stages of your trip around Indochina by contacting us.